SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

yesterdays announcement , page-23

1. 4 Posts.
    spoofer69'er, it's great to hear you admit that you have no idea about WTF is going on with "Dr Honorable".

'how reliable is the data that he recently presented?'....well some people would like to die with their reputation intact and be remembered for their good deeds......"

Are you talking about yourself here?

Can't be the good doctor...you just admitted you know nothing about the guy except for some cut and paste blurb that his mother could have written.

You are right. Some people in power care about their reputations while others just want to buy shoes.

Dr Zaius...I've put my money down because of the exact reasons the "@ank, @ank @anker" has eluded to... they actually make something and will soon start selling ropren in bulk and save those hepatocytes from oblivion.

The company I offloaded is irrelevant... however, the nazi equivalent of your 69 'er (who controlled the message board) refused to allow valid questions to be asked and basically banned everybody except himself and his love children from posting. Nothing left of the stock but a small puddle!
    I hope it stays that way for a while because I believe the potential is still there

I give this company a couple of months to "show me the money"
    After waiting for eight years a couple of months is a stroll in the park!

I went to the recent debacle that was the information session and thought WTF is this crap! Almost sold out as soon as I got in! Those guys almost made me do a jimi hendrix!

No offense 69'er... I'm a bitch to my friends as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.