ACW 2.78% 3.5¢ actinogen medical limited

Hi II,I hope things have improved now. I have been through...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi II,

I hope things have improved now. I have been through similar things before & my Mantra is stand firm in what you believe in. LTH on multiple stocks, trading is different but don’t have the time for that. It’s been OK for me, still green on all bar one in my portfolio. I think that will also change soon, not long invested there. Patience is a virtue.

@Stungun answered your question re 4th indication, Thanks.

Actinogen Medical Ltd (ASX: ACW)

Shares in Australian biotech Actinogen were a substantial outperformer across the ASX healthcare universe. This small cap jumped more than 733% in 2021, but not without its fair share of volatility.

For instance, shares traded as high as 19 cents and as low as 2.2 cents last year, a substantial spread in pricing. However, the company closed out the year well after announcing a research agreement with Oxford University.

Under the agreement, Actinogen will supply its Xanamem label to the team of researchers. The research is investigating Xanamem’s therapeutic potential as a treatment in mild autonomous cortisol secretion (MACS).

Investors were late to the party following the announcement but caught on eventually. In the days afterwards, the company’s share price was rewarded.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $94.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $220.0K 6.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265101 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 175641 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.