MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

turville, you disappoint me.listen to yourself about 'seeing...

1. 164 Posts.
    turville, you disappoint me.

listen to yourself about 'seeing wood for the trees', how ironic...

your wanna-be lawyer mate should have listened to my advice and taken a lawyer with him to observe the proceedings.

Maybe he wouldn't be so confused and in turn cause so much confusion among all you legally challenged CHM supporters.

Some of your mates dare to call me a downramper, please explain to me what Mmex posts are designed to do ?

Let me add a little clarity. I take my hat off to Piper Aldman, because they're playing this case out to perfection.

If I was running this case for CHM, I would use every possible trick in the book to try and delay it for as long as possible.

Once this case goes to court, it's all over for CHM, so the longer this charade can be perpetuated, the longer CHM can try and turn a buck.

I don't believe every single thing I read here because some of it is just plain wrong and some of it are just blatant lies.

You guys can't point out one single piece of factual information that would point to a CHM victory.

Everyone involved in this big joke is dodgy, every dealing is dodgy, every announcement is vague and amateurish, which tranlates to dodgy. There is no transparency, give me one plausible reason why the identity of your litigation funder needs to remain confidential = dodgy.

Not one major MMX holder has pulled out since your big comedy show started nearly 18 months ago. How many of them do you think did their independent assessment of the case ?

These people have invested hundreds of millions, and based on your logic, it follows that MMX has fooled them all, right ?

You guys are a joke, and you in particular Turville, I find you genuinely hilarious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.