MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

yesterdays presentation

1. 8,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Comments from Investor Presentation – Mid Year Update

I don't understand why the company has not as yet released the presentation pack to the asx, but last time (end of Jan) it was not tagged as price sensitive, so I presume that this one will be the same.

I found the presentation very informative and it built upon what I had heard at the last presentation back in Feb.

From the core projects they are looking to build a 20-30 year cash flow book.

South Africa is on a 4 year timetable but Gormon is under pressure to mature it quickly. The potential from S.A. is immense. The S.A. already emits gas the size of the Qld. Assets.

Re India, I think that we can expect an announcement soon about a deal – something is happening.

South Africa is more than a CBM play – Conventional gas is also there. Molopo is the first international player to be involved in S.A. and the acerage offers plenty of marketing options.

Around the Virginia area there is an industry demand for gas. The area at Evander straddles a major pipeline so that gas could be sold for populace use.

Of the companies tagged as “Aspirers” Molopo is the only one with some production in existence albeit limited at this point. Of all the “aspirers” and “producers” only MPO and AOE have diversified international assets. Also interesting to note that MPO is ahead of AOE in China as MPO is already at the Pilot stage.

It is possible that the output from Qld could be exported – it is just a matter of a cost v revenue proposition.

China – there is potential to add to the acerage.

Interesting to note that the BHP acerage that is currently in the process of being disposed of is probably similar in value to Liulin. BHP will probably finalise the sale of their asset in the next month or two. This sale will provideevidence of what the Liulin asset is really worth.

As CBM companies mature there is huge benefit for them being combined with Coal mining companies. Big synergies can eventuate.

I came away from the meeting feeling that the story of MPO is only just starting to unfold and as stated at the start of the presentation they are on track or ahead of targets for this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.