SLX 0.99% $5.12 silex systems limited

Yesterday's share price jump, page-8

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    An elaborate conspiracy you have outlined here Moosey and I hope you are right.

However, could it not be that Bank of Mellon is offloading its remaining 8 million shares and couldn't care less about the price?

Also, who is the "entity" the "short-selling accumulators" really helping?  SirKnight and kin have probably bought up 200,000 shares since the fell below 60 cents (more kin than SirKnight unfortunately for me) and we are certainly not involved in any contrivance to lower the price.  This combined purchase is the equivalent of a full day's trading volume for the past 10 trading sessions.  So if someone has lowered the price for us for their personal benefit - I thank you and the other free-riders here on HotCopper who may have also purchased would too.

I stick by my theory - most have never heard of Silex, have no idea what it does and owns and have no interest in it until a positive GLE announcement is released.  And when a positive announcement does come out - those who have been patiently accumulating will be very well rewarded.  

Finally - the jump in share price we had on Monday... it was merely the market seizing up anything that has a Uranium symbol on it... and now it has moved on to something else.

Again... I hope you are right.

I am... SirKnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.