CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

yesterday's top 3 asx 200, page-12

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Hi Hoots
    There is grade and volume and the numbers the company can talk about.
    The ASX will not allow the company to issue spread sheets based on bulk testing. They will only allow spread sheets based on JORC numbers.

People read this thread and some believe what is written and invest their hard earned and as such what we say should be factual. The word richest used in the context is not accurate.

Because the JORC is suspect we do not know grade and we do not know volume that is fact and we have spent a lot of money to find out what we do not know.

Guys I am just as optimistic as Hoots don't get me wrong. The predator in the background believes what I believe and that is pretty much in accord with all the rest of the optimists.

I have done my back of envelope calculation and only hope somehow we don't get taken over before the riches of this deposit are declared. I see the ASX as basically serving the interests of a very small number of people and as a repository of everyones superannuating money the ASX is nothing more than a milking machine.

Why in gods name after all these years drilling and paying consultants to do a quantitive study of the deposit at Rocklands do we not know what is there. The bulk testing gives us some information but that information the company is not allowed to put onto spread sheets to give us an estimation of what they are doing.

We have all heard of businesses that are run on two sets of accountants books and we all know just how illegal that is. Guys get it into your heads this company is working on two sets of mining books, the internal one the company believes is accurate and the external one the ASX approves of.

There is I believe two 3D models of the deposit both showing blocks and attached to each block is a grade. One model is the ASX approved model (external consultant) and the other is the internal companies geologist model.

The company needs to plan in the real world based on numbers they believe actually exist in the ground. You can't plan based on numbers you believe to be false.

We are the shareholders of this company and we need to be informed as to what is actually happening, however the ASX will only allow the company to issue information to us based on what I believe is false information.

If you go to the trouble to read Nev's report what I have written is obvious.

The word richest in this context is subjective because there is both grade and volume involved. Now WM actually has a good idea of this and don't get me wrong, I hope he is right but the truth is we just don't know.

That is how and why duckwhits the likes of Z ply their FUD (FEAR UNCERTANTITY AND DOUBT) basically the system is set up so that once the riches get to be apparent this company gets absorbed into some mining house. Try to understand this.

I truly hope WM can beat these a**holes and take us to mining. Having said that using the terminology richest is still not one I like used because it involves both volume and grade and we actually don't have a clue as to what is there and for that you can thank the ASX. Still 3MT at 4%=Motza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.