MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

yesterdays wrap up, page-10

1. 73 Posts.
    Paul H,

Let me first of all say that I am on the camp of pro current board and managers. They have done all that I have hoped for since taking over. I was initially against giving them Options as they were set far too low but with impending sale of non-performing assets they have exceeded my expectations and they fully deserve the incentives.

Having said that I have always enjoyed both your and Smity's comments over the years. UNX is by far my biggest holding and I enjoy positive comments on HC but I also appreciate opposing views as they provide balanced opinions and keep everyone on their toes.

As for increased liquidity, my opinion is based on the fact that both EVE and AFR enjoyed, if I my memory serves me right, 50 and 100% rise in SP respectively after AFR shares were given away by EVE (both have since suffered heavily in this current correction). Since UNX shares will be obtained free I believe new holders, having nothing to lose and everything to gain when uranium sentiment returns, the majority will either hold or add to their positions.

As for IMX, I have no problem with their actions as they have every right to do what they wish with their shares as we do. By giving away UNX shares they earn good will from their holders and as they stated it allows them to concentrate on their core business.

I for one hope you stick around to give everyone something to think about and keep this forum interesting. It allows a lot of us a chance to provide reasons as to why we love this share and why we have great hopes for current management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.