MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Tonic,Good to see there is at least one adult on this forum...

1. 27 Posts.
    Tonic,
    Good to see there is at least one adult on this forum capable of posing a view without being abusive or considering themselves a detective. How society has changed, the younger generation hurling abuse at someone from afar, face to face they are the epitome of a shrinking violet. I would go so far as to suggest one response yesterday came from a person that would be considered certifiable from a medical standpoint, to entertain a discussion with that known crazy person would be cruel so I will cover a couple of points here with you.
    References have been made to my previous posts which were inaccurate. My points prior were questioning whether the UNX Share Holders were going to be looked after under the Board as it stood with such a strong IMX flavour opposing an inexperienced individual and an experienced person that had a very heavy schedule. That has now been answered in my view and to the detriment of UNX Share Holders with some tough lesson learnt by those that were previously flaunting their arrogance.
    It is known that IMX last year determined after some deliberation that they wanted two positions on the Board and they were not going to bring this company back in house. Well this week their trump card within this strategy was executed being to use their key stake holding in the UNX register for the benefit of their own constituents. Many I have spoken to said this has been coming since the last board departed. 17 Million votes against the recent options allocation, I do wonder what that result would have been been if UNX Share Holders knew two of the Board Members were no longer representing the Key Strategic partner with a 30% stake in the UNX Company. Again, I think that is quite simple to answer.
    Your point of having a fully liquid register I will politely have to disagree, however only time will tell and I do hope for you and the other Share Holders outside of the certifiable few that attack on cue here, that you are correct.
    In the last month the strategy and story has unfolded which commenced over a year ago, there will be no more news from a corporate perspective as all cards have now been played and played well by the winners which you would have to say is IMX.
    It really is now down to the drills for UNX Share Holders with the expected movement to be in line with the index it operates in, all is now known for those that couldn�t see the writing on the wall and investment decisions can be made accordingly as opportunities present themselves.

GLTA - PH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.