MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

very surprised that shares only up 1c on what was a great...

1. 213 Posts.
    very surprised that shares only up 1c on what was a great indepth announcement. whilst small in value was massive in confidence.
    all past 3 announcements indicate a very positive future. both recent companies that they have done deals with are huge U.S. companies in TransCore and Serigraph and these follow on the back of the rfid appointment to all U.S govt bodies and the signs are already there.I suggest anyone interested in RFID check out there websites.
    I guess like always most are unwilling to enter stock until after a big announcement yet every report indicates that the signs are good and discussions are already underway.
    comments state they are expecting a substantial lift in printer sales whilst rfid is slow but growing.
    My opinion is if these shares were traffic lights they were for years red. 6 months ago they turned amber and today they may just have gone green.
    yes I hold and will continue to hold with great optisism.
    anyone interested in a small spec with massive growth potential would do themselves a favour by checking this company out i feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.