You must have missed the President Kennedy shooting in 1963 by...

1. 35,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    You must have missed the President Kennedy shooting in 1963 by Lee Harvey Oswald or are just an anti Roman Catholic like the rest of Australia and do not regard President Kennedy as a legitimate President? I am no Roman Catholic but that sort of sacreligious thought is disgusting to me and as bad as those demonizing President Trump for unrelated shootings to his administration.

If you had more religion and more Churches in the world, less of this crazy stuff would happen and you would not get shooters, murderous teenagers in London and of course Mayor Sadiq Khan.

A woman screamed "he's my son" as a six-year-old boy was 'thrown' from the viewing gallery at the Tate Modern on Sunday afternoon.

The child was rushed to hospital fighting for his life. He is now in a critical but stable condition in hospital, a Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed.An air ambulance landed near the art gallery on the south bank of the River Thames in London after the incident which happened at roughly 2.40pm.

A witness told Mirror Online that the child fell from the viewing platform.

A 17-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder in connection with the incident.
    Last edited by JCoure: 05/08/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.