AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

yet another new aja poster with a view..., page-30

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Morely
    U have raised a very interesting point that i wish to elaborate on.
    Tha Market is always Right. If it isn't U will loose more money than U should, simply because u will not take nor act on a stoploss (how much % is up 2 U 2 decide). A Stop Is Ur Best Friend Just ask Oscar. www.livewithoscar.com
    There R some here that R still holding stock from $1.50. This has left a bad taste in there mouth so they R negative on this stock. There is also a cleansing feeling from taking a planned professional stoploss
    Now suppose they worked on an 8% stoploss out at $1.38
    .Suppose they stayed watching it as they like the stock. They get lucky and start buying back in @ 38-40c. How much extra stock would they now own and be paid distributioins on.
    example $50000 worth of stock(bought @ $1.50) sold out 33000 @ loss of $4000(rough figures only from here on). They buy back at 40c 115000 shares paying 7c $8050 pa. Looks good 2 Me.
    Yes I have losses 2 but not in AJA.
    I am making a point as those of U who blame the market are not accepting responsiblity 4 Ur own actions or Inactions.
    Rule No 1 When U have others to blame U learn Nothing.
    Zzup;(0)
    Tha I Have My Own Scars Of Battle And Where They As My Badges Of Honour Kinda Guy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.