AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

yet another theory

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    I have being thinking about the 10% placement facility over the week-end and would like to put yet another theory out there.
    It has been suggested previously that the 10% placement could have some tie up with Vale. If this is the case then I cannot see shareholder approval being obtained as it requires 75% approval from shareholders voting at the meeting. If there is only a 60% participation then the voting intentions of Xstrata would single handedly decide the outcome. I fail to see how they would support a motion to provide a competitor 10% of the company.

I am leaning more towards yet another tenement acquisition. The AGM notice was signed off on 27 September. The day prior Lara Exploration released a statement that Codelco was returning the Curionopolis tenenments to the east of Avanco's Serra Verde and Rio Verde leaases which comprise approx 16,000 hectares. Codelco had previously returned 3 other tenements comprising over 4,00 hectares in Oct 2011. Codelco had previously outlined two extensive copper-gold targets in Osmar and Chico and had carried out some drilling on the Osmar target which had some high grade hits as per the attached plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.