AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

newland..your right. AVB is not a miner, so go and trade...

1. 12,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3201
    newland..your right. AVB is not a miner, so go and trade something else. It's obvious what AVB is. People trying to make it into something it is not, is a waste of time.
    AVB may well head towards production via a number of options, but it is what it is right now. I personally like this as a med term investment with real potential to surprize with the drilling. AVB will end up being a med sized producer imo, so 8.5c is a gift if you believe that.
    Your comment on 5-10 bagger in a few years is somehow a bad thing? Take that to the global funds and see what they would think. 92% of global hedge funds are lagging the S&P500. The reason for that is they are all hunting shorts and short term thinking. Try and find a stock that fits your investment profile. It does not look like this is one that provides you with enough excitment. The entire market has been frustrating, but i am only 1.5c under my cost price at the moment and that can change quickly. I can't say that about some other investments i have.dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.