GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

yet more gas thursday?, page-17

1. 91 Posts.
    Appreciate the comments Wane and the insight into the various games possibly being played. You sound like you're a day trader using technical analysis. I'm in this for the gas they've found, and whatever the day traders do doesn't change what is in the ground waiting to be brought up. So far all indications are positive. The company isn't ramping, they're reporting only facts. Different people are doing the drilling this time, all indications are they are a highly professional unit. What's more if they have, say 1000 units of gas - which we are nearing in background shows - the company has a field. (Commerciality of this particular well would be a bonus.)

No problems yet - were people worried about the mud motor change? That's common on a drill.

I'm not saying it's risk free, but it is significantly de-risked (in my opinion.) Understandable anxiety for people who lost money in this share in the past, but I wonder why such traders buy or sell this one at all if they're so nervous about it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.