GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Atlas I have many a time seen small buyers take the market up in...

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Atlas I have many a time seen small buyers take the market up in the past. Thus the reason I initially brought in as thought maybe had been a bit oversold. There was a warning from my entry, I put in an order of 200,000 shares there was only about 89,000 available. I noted straight away that there was 195,000 left on the buy side, once my order was in. First I though I had been beaten to the mark and this was my oder. Then when checked my order had already gone through. This meant there was some sort of automated order up there just waiting for me to sell into.

This however stired a flurry of buyers which was good, however once that big order of 900,000 dropped in I smelt a rat. My plan at that time was not to panic but to wait and see if the smaller guys would chew him out with haste. Over a long cautious period he did get devoured however there were not enough buyers then to do anything with the price. This is when I took my opportunity to out.

There needed to be enough smaller buyers to push end of day price up but they were over powered. This is just my analysis and I am sure there are many with a contrarian view

This is some of the dodgy stuff we have to contend with in our trading as smaller traders, get to know your enemy click below

Advances in Electronic Trading - ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.