CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Yikes, 74% of the ore was saleable product? Even the t.sage could make money with this mine., page-97

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    There is nothing new on offer here, except perhaps that they got AML off the ownership register and the shares in the hands of TS friendly ownership.

The lithium play is tenuous at best which puts most of the value back into the IO holdings. Which to be fair have recovered in value along with the stabilising of the IO commodity price.

My personal concern is how TS has just got rid of an asset to keep the lights on, that only 4 years ago was valued at 55 - 140 M for a princely sum of $1M. How long until Marampa goes for $4M so TS can keep his revenue stream alive.

No sign of FT paying back the loan and from all Media reports, he has moved onto bigger and better things. Will never see him or his money again - not before CFE is out of cash.

Overall, it is a waiting game to see if IO comes roaring back or the Lithium mine actually has production worthy resources - yet to be determined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.