BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

It's EOFY. The time for people to take advantage of losses so a...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    It's EOFY. The time for people to take advantage of losses so a drop of a few 100ths of a cent is no surprise really. Very few buyers willing to dip in and buy more so a weak market for sellers trading out for losses, almost a surprise that it wasn't worse, maybe tomorrow? We will see next week whether there is a bit of a bounce back though with the low volumes I wouldn't expect anything more than a mild one if it does.

Also "Promised" news by the middle of the year on results of testing for an anti COVID 19 compound. - shouldn't be all that far away, maybe this week or next? Who knows? If it comes up positive it will be a positive encouragement even though a way to go - the COVID 19 story at the moment is not a good one as I sit in lock down. Vaccines, whilst a big help are not the final answer. If a "cure pill" happens to be found and can be developed from one of BIT's latest compounds, it should go gang busters eventually and if not, well, I guess it's just busters until the HIV drug can move onto phase 3.and then maybe it can be rescued. If results look good, a takeover buyout might be on the cards whilst the shares are still cheap. Limited options for shareholders I think. Although not about to go broke yet the company is way under capitalised for bigger things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.