BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

i know these are two complete different companies however BAL is...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    i know these are two complete different companies however BAL is starting to remind me of fmg a bit.

I currently trade fmg on a monthly basis, I traded it all the way down from like 7 bucks to 1.44, everyone was screaming from the roof tops that fmg was going under, all the way from 7 bucks and down to what people were calling it to go under I held my nerve and wrote put options on it on a monthly basis.

then in the throws of it supposedly going under it started showing some signs of life, its heart beat just started getting that little bit stronger everyday, you know 15cents here, 20 cents there, then another 10 cents then another 40 cents. Every jump it had despite still selling insurance premium on it and making money, I said to myself sheet when this pulls back a bit I should whack a few 100k in this as a longer term trade. Anyway I kept waiting for that pull back, it never really happened, rather fmg just soldiered on with little daily rises every day and not before long it hit like 7.30.

i may be dreaming but could this be another slowly slowly wins the race, a few cents here a few cents there and then in a month or so we are at like 7 or 8 bucks and then we look back and say how the heck did that happen???

don't know i could be wrong but the way its been trading lately its looking like the BAL heart beat is juts starting to gather some momentum.

good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.