AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

My goodness what a day on HC. People , have a little more...

1. 1,325 Posts.
    My goodness what a day on HC. People , have a little more patience and give Ryan a chance. Jazzmox where are you , all is forgiven , at least you sometimes make sense but these newbies with all their worldly knowledge about all things axiom is embarrassing at best. At Lo's and comrade Boris, where did you 2 come from and at what price do you have your orders to buy in at. Or are you on an hourly rate. Either way, seriously when you start making sense and actually know what's happening, we might listen to what you have to say but I think for now on ignore you go to join Jazz, TD and Leo. Hope you trolls will be happy together.

Now back to avq, If anyone believes that Ryan will not carry out what he said he would obviously hasn't been around for long. To date I have found no reason to not trust him and I will continue to do so till the cows come home. If any other CEO were in control we would have folded several years ago, I should know because I'm invested in a couple of other companies who have pathetic management and it's reflected in the companies MC. So chill and wait to see what Ryan has up his sleeve. Before anyone tries and jump on me, I have a shit load invested here, so I am just as anxious as everyone else and I've been here for nearly 6 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.