BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ahhhhh, remember, it was only a few short weeks ago when many...

1. 85 Posts.
    Ahhhhh, remember, it was only a few short weeks ago when many were discussing how high the SP would go? Many billions? Now the sky is falling. I am not one to support management, and they "Benitecked" the living sh%% out of this one, and yeah, the "Vegas" portion of my portfolio now looks a lot more like Atlantic City right now, but scientifically what has changed?

My parent's can't handle the daily fluctuations of the market so they invest in Real Estate. You bought your shares, you held onto your shares, or sold in anticipation of a lower IPO price, you knew of management's proclivity to F things up, so deal with it. It was very apparent early in the process that this was a bad idea, and thank God I told my contacts not to buy right away, but it is what it is. I regret taking such a large position, specifically because of weak management, but that's on me.

Time to go hit some more Golf balls to get our more frustrations, I'm actually getting pretty good and I have PF et al to thank for that. Hopefully it's just a new reset point from which we rise from the ashes. I'm not selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.