BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Yippee! We have the money, page-45

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Steve

You ask if NASDAQ listing is currently necessary. The price action of BLT on the ASX is enough to answer your question, don't you think?
    Have a look at what the NASDAQ listing of PBMD or PRR here did for their SP on news that that their now secondary project CVAC showed positive OS data. In 2 days PBMD was pumped from 0.60c (0.03c AU)to a high of $6.40 (0.29c AU) virtually 10 bagged. Its interesting to note that PBMD have over 3,300 watchers on disallowed. I joined BNTC at 16 we now have 58- lets get the word out.
    I have been a long term holder of BLT, I still hold- lets take a step back people. The lower IPO in price and volume offered could in my opinion be a masterstroke- with less shares on offer in the US, patient-cohort/efficacy announcement data etc. Our compadres will be clambering to get a slice of the pie, the current price of 0.63c could easily be at $6.30 or even $12.60 in the space of days.

I reserve my opinion of management until a). I'm a millionaire b). I've lost every cent I have invested in BLT until then the jury is out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.