BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Yippee! We have the money, page-54

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yes that's all very well amc however they're not inexperienced scientists and this procedural planning is more or less routine, how many thousands of trials are underway at any one time and managed by postgrads?

I stand by my original criticisms of atrocious timing and disregard, almost contempt, for the very same aussie SHs that have brought the coy to this point.

We are on the verge of finishing cohort 3, and all results to date are positive. Why trash our market capital for a pathetic $18m when the value of the CR could easily have been many multiples of what it is today, for the sake of a few months waiting? It's not like the money was needed right now and in IPOing now all that has happened is a halving of existing SH wealth for the sake of a better balance sheet short-term.

We remain uninformed as to trial enrolments, sites, and of course heaven forbid we should hear of interim results after the first patient in cohort 3, a critical tipping point for ramping up to parallel progression.
    I fear those waiting for the DSMB review will have to draw on extra patience unless the coy has a change of heart.

In my view there is just no comprehensible reason for releasing the IPO now that makes any sense, and there have been no credible explanations from management, at least to me. So apparently the mkt either agrees or it is having a field day crushing our wealth with no regard. A very sorry state of affairs that is so ironic given the world changing tech, if you're a believer. We'll just have to hold and hope C3 confirms our beliefs by Q3/4 this year, good luck to those buying in now if you've got the guts and the cash. I hope you do well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.