SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

hercules 007Whatever is Good for you and makes you happy? Dont...

1. 166 Posts.
    hercules 007
    Whatever is Good for you and makes you happy?

Dont listen to me,I am not even trying to reduce the price of SLR in order for me to buy some.
    I am just looking at the Share price logically.I am not brainwashed.
    I have noticed distribution taking place in SLR over say the last 10 + days .
    I prefer better ratios than SLR and the SLR price has already risen maybe far too much.The fully diluted market capitalisation is so high that the Share price does not interest me so as to be a buyer.
    This is a Funny early call, I need not post,I am posting just to enlighten all holders.
    Yes you can say I am misguided.Time will tell.
    If I said the price of gold in US $ was going to fall I could also be called misguided.
    Charting comment:-
    "To be even handed on the bullish side The share price is stil above the Ichimoku cloud. Distributers should know that however.However at the high there was negative divergence on RSI 14 on 2 August close $2.17 looks as if it has been downhill all the way since.The share price broke down from a rising channel.Sellers do not ring a bell and say all over red rover.
    So Charting wise it is also too late to buy."
    There are none so blind as those who cannot see.
    The'Distributers' will not ring a bell and say we are selling out.They may or may not work with the company, I do not know in this case.
    There are a few good alternatives,plural.
    I have noticed 'plough' again,I remember him from years back.

My posts are my own personal views and I am in no way suggesting investing in or disinvesting in the above shares or financial instrument I also post for entertainment purposes ,and NO advice whatsoever is contained herein and or given.Everyone should seek independent professional advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.