YML unknown

nice post needle!You make a very good point - this company will...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    nice post needle!

You make a very good point - this company will be HUUUUGE in the future!

I like the AGRESSIVE management too! They are SERIOUS. They WANT this baby to be in PRODUCTION!!!!

Many other companys spin stories, but it takes aaaaaaaaages for anything to actually happen

These guys are serious and are FAST-TRACKING this project as quickly as possible.

I BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL BE A PRODUCER

They are AHEAD of the others like BCI or POL or UMC so far as they have 45mill under JORC already. Being 'ahead' of the pack is GOOD because it means that they can secure an INFRASTRUCTURE DEAL 'before' all these guys with wither BHP or FMG.

They are neck to neck with FRS, as FRS also wants an infrastructure deal around the same area , but more so with RIO I believe. FRS has a bigger market cap tho, and the directors are ex-normandy mining. YML also has slightly more ore under JORC.

YML has the advantage that the MD is ex-BHP!

So YML is ahead of the pack exploration and drilling wise and has the SMALLEST MKT CAP for a company that has a size-able JORC!!!!

BCI is right next to FMG too ala YML (BCI close to cloud break), but BCI is behind YML as its recently done drilling and said they have circa 50-75mill DSO. I dont think they have a JORC yet as they need to drill more. Grades and market cap similar, but AGAIN, YML have a JORC and are saying they have circa 100mt DSO.

UMC has a much bigger market cap. They dont have a JORC. Their grades look similar or slightly worse.

So out of BCI, FRS, UMC or even POL, YML is clearly ahead in the game or has a lower market cap than all (and it actually has a JORC!)

TLM is similar cap and based on HUGE potential ala UMC and POL for example, but they are in the early stages in the game.

Like I said, YML has the JORC and has the potential and has the smallest market cap out of all!

Obviously it needs to get re-rated coz its ahead of the pack !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.