YML unknown

yml and the umc effect..., page-29

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Trade2win

Below $1?? well it shouldnt but from what i saw on friday i beleive YML is going to take a well planned belting on small volume, i hope that im wrong but when you see a 500,000 share sale order get placed, then get hit for 128,000 then removed, i have no doubt in my mind that someone is doing their best to smash us into the ground, if you did have 500,000 shares for a legitimate sale, there is no way on earth that you would go about selling them in that fashion, with a thin buyside, what would happen when an order is placed like that??, it would go down, previous to that order we witnessed some share dumping down to $1.30, it wasnt hard to do, it only took about 100,000 shares and it was down only to bounce again, blatant dumping and big sell orders are no doubt in my mind MANIPULATION, pure and bloody simple, what can we do about it???

So will we go below $1, i hope not but i beleive the dog that was playing funny buggers on friday will be rubbing his hands together for monday morning, i have 100k ready to move in but that is far from going to save YML, i was i had a few million $$$$ to step in after the drop and keep buying just above the market.

I think we are going to get belted and then recover well, my question is where the hell are the rest of the drilling results?? The qauterly report is due out by the end of the month, will YML wait and put the results in that. We are suppose to have a JORC by the end of this month, will they give it to us all in one big bang??

Im really puzzled as what to expect, with that said i have the upmost faith in the YML management, they have done a superb job to date.

Interesting couple of weeks ahead of us.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.