YML unknown

You're quite right, that was one of the points of Paterson's...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    You're quite right, that was one of the points of Paterson's analysis of BRM - they're ahead of the junior pack and likely to get to market earlier.

I like management's conservative assessment of the resources. They don't make any outrageous estimations of what Marillana holds. They put figures that they are confident they can prove up - anything more is a bonus. Their north west sector announcement is a case in point. They're only confident of being able to prove up 100MT in Marillana in the next 12mths, yet some of those prospective MG areas look like they potentially will allow to prove up a lot more than the 100MT - drilling this quarter will give some prelimary results of those zones.

BRM's share prices will rise on drilling results confirming or exceeding their resource estimates. Some mining junior hype up their tenement's potential, resulting in huge share price increases, and then fail to prove up anywhere near their estimate, consequently causing their share price to drop significantly.

These guys are looking like they'll be producing 2-10 MTPA well before others have finished proving up their 500MT+ tenements. These are my thoughts on the benefits of BRM, but others will no doubt see it differently. In 2 years time I'll definitely know if I made the right choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.