YML unknown

yml team hug, page-9

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi my YML brothers

I just got my 2 week suspension lifted from giving one of hot coppers biggest clowns some curry like they desevered and was sent to the sin bin for it.

Anyway, holy moly is all i can say about what has happened over the last 2 weeks, i actually had a 50,000 bid in at $1.00 to support the SP that got hit by accident, not a bad accident.

Im just gob smacked at the SP price appreciation, sppeding ticket some are suggesting, all they need to say is simply that YML is still undervalued compared to it peers, when the SP hits $2, we could start to get in line with peers, but with step out drilling results that will more than likely find more hematite, $2 will be cheap, fully diluted market cap of $160 million is undervalued, JORC of 40 million tonnes at an extremely conservative valuation of $5 per tonne is $200 millio, SP should be $2.50, if they value it at $10 per tonne inground value, SP will be $400 million, YML current fully diluted market cap is about $110 million, talk about cheap.

Now.....DRILLING RESULTS.....where are they?? Nothing has been released since the 30th of August, thats 6 weeks ago, surely they have something on hand that is about to come to light.

Investor presentation's....Talk about good timng by management, this is more than likely the recent buying that has catapolted us up.....Its very clear that anyone trying to take a position is going to prove difficult without driving up the SP.

Anyway, its good to be back and even better to see YML trading where it is.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.