AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Hi Ben,Heard your comments on AYN last night.No offense but you...

1. 1,048 Posts.
    Hi Ben,

Heard your comments on AYN last night.

No offense but you had no idea about it at all. You didnt even know the ticker code!

You said they forward sold their silver @ $24 an oz.

That is incorrect! They have put options for 770,000 ounces @ $27 an oz. Obviously they wont need to exercise the option as silver looks like it wont be anywhere near $27 an oz.

Here is a extract from their Feb update..

Silver Put Options
    The current spot silver price is A$30/oz, although there has been significant fluctuation in the price in recent weeks. To take advantage of this recent strengthening of the silver price, Alcyone has been able to purchase Put Options at a strike price of A$27 per ounce covering approximately 770,000 ounces of silver production from the Twin Hills mine. The total cost of the Put Options was $1.5 million.The Put Options provide Alcyone with floor price protection at A$27/ounce for initial production during the start-up and commissioning phase of the Twin Hills operation while retaining significant exposure to the upside potential of a strong silver price.

Maybe next time before you go on national tv talking about a stock you should do a bit more research before commenting on it. If you dont know the stock dont comment.

Maybe you were half asleep when the guys in your office were talking about AYN, just like you said you were not paying attention when your guys were talking about Golden Rim GMR

I can firmly say that after your comments I will never be using TMS or recommending their services to anyone.

All the online forums are laughing at your comments and TMS in general so you would assume that they wont be dealing with TMS anytime soon.

So again, maybe think twice before you comment on a stock

Have a nice day...

Anthony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.