ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

ymyc mention again

1. 261 Posts.
    ESG was mentioned again on YMYC and again neither of the guest 'experts' knew anything at all about this stock. This Todd fella from RBS Securities in Brisbane claimed to know very little, didn't understand the stock, didn't rate the stock and really turned his nose up at it. I find this amazing, as earlier in the day another Analyst from the same firm as Todd (RBS Securities in Brisbane) was on the Business Channel during the day raving about how good ESG was and that it was a definately 'buy' stock that his broker firm had a large position in. I must admit I am getting sick to death of these 'guest expert' idiots on YMYC knowing little or nothing about any other stock other than a small selection of blue chips. Any idiot with a fund under their control of several hundred million dollars can make money on blue chips, what YMYC fails to realise is that the average man like me (and probably most of you out there) don't have this kind of leverage; we are looking for more return on our small investment. Surely someone in YMYC should put more effort into what people actually want to watch, ie 'experts' that know about the smaller caps and where we the small invester can actually try and outperform the market....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.