RDM 0.00% 12.5¢ red metal limited

YMYC podcast, page-25

1. 2,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    good to see all the locals have not left the pub (same posters on the thread)

Tony has been openly bullish on this for some time - the guy handled the situation well - he could have given it the big rev and the price may be 12 or 14 cents today - and there would be plenty of backslaps
    likewise I doubt he would down ramp for clients to pick up the stock cheaper - the guy likes RDM - he is a class operator - I'm sure he has a lot more that just RDM to worry about and use a "no comment" ploy to down ramp - if anything it has probably worked the other way and created new interest and speculation

Given the history of the last 5 years and 12 months I think it is fair to summarise the following

. Current price is about fair market value - so it's not a bargain.
    . The days of the cheapies at 6 cents are well and truly over so the short term play in it is gone
    . Management do things very thoroughly - so if it is a bigger deal it will take time 3 months? 6 months ?

Looks as though patience will be required - volume on the chart is about the same so no giveaways to something new on the horizon and management do not appear to be the fast deal type

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $6.844K 54.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40360 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 49612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.