AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I spoke to NC last week and he said that the revenues from the...

1. 616 Posts.
    I spoke to NC last week and he said that the revenues from the first real orders started to hit the bank. He also stated that on current trend based on the orders received to date the only thing he is loosing sleep over now, is the "woodpecker outside his window" (quote)

I asked about the bedding and he said the ramp up is fantastic "it certainly is our largest cornerstone client" (quote).....He said something that is clearly a key to the orders, that pricked up my ears....... They are hiring another logistics manger to support the current one......... You don't hire another logistics manager if you don't have logistics to manage.

they are also starting to do a lot of heavy marketing and that they are switching their focus for marketing to the customer, which is smart. NC said, we should see a lot of marketing in October and he said "keep an eye out for those hang tags" (quote)... COOL !!!!

Happy days....... and we all know 2016 is the start of everything big big big... BUT ..... NC did say, that by the end of this year, no one will be upset

Thought I might share my notes from that call. He is killing it!

Enjoy the day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.