YOJ 8.62% 5.3¢ yojee limited

Dreaming this is the stock market and it's always been the same,...

1. 7,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Dreaming this is the stock market and it's always been the same, your dream of a sail boat stock isn't the stock market. Right now YOJ is priced at 13 to 16 cent mark because that's what it is worth.

Believe me if some solid announcements come it will cause you grief when it goes up and if negative announcements come it will cause all the holders even more grief, get ready because they can't sign LOI's forever. YOJ will not be going steady forever the calm one way or another can only last so long, every stock is the same.

The reason why it is down is because YOJ is signing LOI's which means it's not legit yet, when they sign agreements I'm sure the sail boat will be blown apart by the warship.

The long term holders in any stock just go for a ride because the market is in charge not long term holders, all the best and I hope the sail boat theory on one stock will actually happen but evidence makes me think otherwise as the market is to unpredictable for a sail boat all IMO.
    Last edited by crazydave1942: 21/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.005(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $13.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $3 66

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18518 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 16/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.