YOJ 19.2% 5.6¢ yojee limited

The question for me if not if but when they will get sales. They...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    The question for me if not if but when they will get sales. They are in a great position to develop sales.
    I have loaded up on this as a speculative purchase.

Its current executive recruitment has been strong at the right time. It has the funds to execute a strong sales roll out. It now just remains to be seen like my last post on how many sales it can generate per dollar invested of $20m by NEW shareholders that diluted exiting shareholders by about 10%.
    I think we will benefit for this 10% dilution. Interesting at present the stock is 10% under original new stock placement so that sound about right to me until YOJ announce some sales for the qyr or any other positive sales based announcements.

I will sit back for 6 -12 months and now watch this with hope that it all goes the right way for the company and all long term shareholders.
    If it shows as much traction with sales as its announcements watch out for that takeover bid as this will be a money making machine once established and provide its customers with so much ability to expand it sales horizontally and vertically on the supply chain. Imagine being able to track a parcel, goods all the way from country of origin to your front door on the one platform. No wonder shipping companies see the opportunity to expand their market share.
    I love their story buts never enough to make money. So hope they can disrupt and deliver on the hype. I am backing them in with my wallet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.009(19.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.6¢ 4.7¢ $253 5.306K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14583 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 13229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.