CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

yoo-hoo possum, page-2

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Not sure if I will be at the AGM either but will endeavour to get there.
    IMO this is make or break for the company. Hope they have plenty of answeres to the question we all want to know. How much gold do we have and is it economical. In regards to drilling results how does it compare from previous drilling, ie doe`s it match what was previously claimed.
    At the last AGM it was stated that the tailings dump had a very rich resource ready to be milled. Does that exist and what will happen to it.
    As they have had ample time now to prepare for the AGM they should be fully aware of what we want to know. No excuses this time. ABSOLUTELY NONE. NONE of this steady as she goes crap and soft talking. Also they should have a clearer picture of what they have as stated in media updates and responses to S/H enquiries.
    Has RP lost faith as well and been a seller in recent days?
    THEY NEED TO CONFIRM that they have an economical resource
    ON Tuesday in no uncertain terms
    I no longer have trust in these directors anymore. The performance of the BOSS on the live interview recently worried me as he seem to stumble and lacked confidence in the way he answered questions. As you know these interviews are preprepared and they know what is going to be asked. His performance was appallingly lack lustre.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.