Yoo Hoo - Rabbitoh, page-16

1. 5,748 Posts.
    re: Yoo Hoo - Alan Those Palestinians who have resisted in the past were in the main Christians. Take Beit Jala for example.

I've been there many times. It was a really friendly place. But those Palestinians who resisted the Fatah or Tanzim were either chased out of town or their wives and daughters raped or they were just, killed.

Their crime? They were Christians who wanted no part of the mayhem. And the town is emptying of Christian Palestinians who have always lived in peace with the Israelis.

The front line is as you point out shifting.

But that's what the PLO, the Al Aqusa Brigaes, the Tanzim and all the other ruthless thugs want.

Looks good on CNN and the BBC.

But the smart ones like Arafat and all the other top guns, their kids are not on the front lines throwing stones (whilst gunmen are hiding behind them that you don't see). Their kids are not amongst the homicide murderers.

They are not in Rafah building tunnels.

They are all far away. So much for the genuiness of the cause.

I hate what's going on. I hate the situation where my friends who are lecturers at Uni over there, who are accountants, doctors, lawyers, have to go and defend themselves in a way which is against their nature, but have no choice as one's survival instincts takes precedence over all.

Such is life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.