XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

yotta's - art of symetry - wednesday, page-198

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Sorry for the delay BD ,I nodded off after the cocoa .I have been gradually liquidating my portfolio and apart from a little bit of schrapnel from the gfc only hold 3 stocks ,one o/g and 2 goldies which I'll be adding to if they continue to weaken . These stocks are down from their highs obviously but not badly ,however they'll be taken down like everything else if the market heads south

I'm not interested in any other stocks atm however have a few goldies on the watch list if gold dips below 1500 .I reckon the gold price has been manipulated down and that the fundamentals are strong .Newcrest for one is looking enticing but just need to exercise patience

My strategy has been based on the fact that this is an extremely serious situation so why take the risk ?? The arguments as to why the market will go up are based on hope and policies that have already been proven to have failed .Therefore I think you are better largely on the sidelines because the chance of the market reversing and wrongfooting you are relatively low

......however as we all know nobody really knows and anything can happen so it's a day to day thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.