XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERSWho said yesterday 'Just when you thought it...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Who said yesterday 'Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...'?

'How volatile the markets are!
    Chaotic, disordered, confused behavior!
    Yotta

Yotta is our star billing today XJO'ers. Please don't disappear for the day like most do, Yotta.

You can post whatever you like and are guaranteed extra thumbs - which are redeemable at the HC office reception (see Narelle). For each thumb, you receive one GDN share or a signed autograph from your favourite mod.

I have wondered about Yotta. German? Jewish?

Doesn't seem to get into too many scraps, just quietly goes about his posts in a non egotistical way...unlike most of the egomaniacs on this board!

I also dug out a post of Yottas with a more comprehensive progression to despair.

From Yotta

'Remember the following psychological cycles:

Optimism -> Excitement -> Thrill -> Euphoria (Wow, am I smart.):Point of Maximum Financial Risk -> Anxiety -> Denial -> Fear -> Desperation -> Panic -> Capitulation -> Despondency (How could I have been so wrong?):Point of Maximum Financial Opportunity -> Depression -> Hope -> Relief -> Optimism'
    Yotta

We got a little bit of 'hope' yesterday - in between the hyenas eagerly planning their next short positions.

But back to a bit of panic and depression now it seems.

Ahem.. referring only to me and the loser side of the forum of course, not the illuminati here.

Funkymonks 'keen as a fox' volumetics is suggesting..

'10600 to 10750 is where it's headed maybe, thats where a lot of demand cam in last night so its up for some testing possibly.' Funkymonk

Treggs honoured us with a visit.

'The only process is to have proven system/s that have positive expectancy and watertight risk management. They are the only things you can control and if you don't, you are gambling.' Treggs (Hmm do you have children Treggs?)

Voltaire is refreshingly human..

'On the weekend I thought I was having a panic attack. Not that I was exposed to risk (of course not Volt) but just that my analysis was being tested. I wish I was born a Vulcan but we are emotion driven species.'

Good luck today xjo'ers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.