XJO 0.74% 8,208.9 s&p/asx 200

yotta's chaotic, disordered, confused thursday, page-12

1. 1,996 Posts.
    I think I better rush off to my CFD Providers news page to see how I should be feeling today. Call me a mushroom but they're a bit like listening to a mad schizophrenic of late. They have a reason for everything going up and a reason for everything going down. Up and down Morning to Evening and overnight I'm exhausted! Good thing I have my "Panic" button handy. Its my "go to" investment tool.
    Oh well, I'm sure its all for my benefit somehow. Not sure how Uncle Fred makes any money, he doesn't follow the news much - just watches re runs of Gilligans Island all day long and always greets me when I visit with a hearty chuckle that sounds like he's choking on his own vomit - apparently there's something about me that amuses him. Hope its enough to get me in his will.
    Might try and see if he'll take me to Zoomba this weekend - last time I asked he made that sound again like hes choking on his own vomit - I've learned to interpret his bodily noises much like my TA - context sensitive - otherwise one could get offended. Anyway, he reckons hes been before - though only to visit the urinal - its on his way home from the pokies or wherever hes been all night and he has a weak bladder. Oh well, might just have to go on my own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.