XJO 0.74% 8,208.9 s&p/asx 200

yotta's chaotic, disordered, confused thursday, page-8

1. 13,576 Posts.
    My fellow traders and investors.. there are times that even I seek clarity..so one needs to turn to the inverted scale..As i see this as a powerful tool to seek short term bottoms.. Reliable? NO..Potential? YES.. The C wave is upon us.. but bear markets DO NOT crash..they work in amongst waves..The monster that is upon us, is hungry and sheep, is what he loves (please not.. i have nothing against sheep)..so he will do everything he can to gather the herd into a corner(short term higher prices..maybe)before u know what..
    To conclude i have depicted an inverted scale of the XJO.. if this was a top i would short it..a bottom ..even though unreliable, one would buy it(tight stops)..But again the candle is not as reliable as if it occured at a top..but nevertheless it has occured..I have also depicted potential levels of resistance..
    Just to add.. C wave bear markets are very dangerous..wild swings with lower highs and lower lows..
    Just to add a little more.. If the reversal is taken out in the next few days..a retest of the 2009 bottom will come very quickly(3100).. GOD BLESS US ALL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.