XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

yotta's - gotta bad feeling - thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Don't you love the XJO thread. I give a slight hint that I'm interested in VSA (volume suckers analysis) and a bunch of great blokes jump in with references, pdf's and websites for my particular level of understanding - which in my case - is pretty much 'John & Betty'.. Thanks Red, Funky, Jako and Mitta.

Japanese rendevous

I was treddling through Kings Park in the mining capital. I love looking out over Perth and seeing the big RIO TINTO building now being outdone by a bigger BHP one.

Billiton was looking puny for a while there.

Still working on seperating that second fat roll from the third, I went to the gym wearing my 'PF is stuffed' with PC Smackbutt on the back T shirt that Bluey sent me.

I was turning off Forlorn Fairway onto Garrotted Grove and I came across the dimunitive little Japanese lady receptionist from the gym - Asako.

I slowed down as defenceless types tend to be physically assaulted in the evenings in Kings Park. I did a 'koweee' so as not to startle the shy girl, and offered to chaperone her to her destination...which was the gym...her off duty night...for a work out.

She asked me what my name was and she looked a bit funny and moved away a bit when I told her (BiggDaddy) and a bit further still, when she saw Bluey's shirt.

To put her at ease I told her how much I liked Japan and how I was impressed by the way the aircraft flag guy had bowed to the aircraft. Of course Australian airport workers do it all the time.. ha ha ha. She pretended to like my joke. We walked past the usual array of BMWS, Porsches, Audi's and EH's and parted company at the reception.

So, weights and running done I headed down for a sweat in the steam room, hoping to god that I'm not stuck in there with Sweet Hairy George again. I open the door, nothing but steam, I'm safe and alone.

As is my habit upon finding an empty steam room in a public gym, I can't resist whipping of my towel, spinning around starkas to let all the steam penetrate into the nooks, fat rolls and castonettes. A quick glance out the door window, no ones coming, a little pirouette and 5 quick pushups on the floor to really get the sweat going.

'Hello BiggDaddy Sun'. Says little Asako in the foetal position in the corner.

A true story and nothing to do with shares.

XJO nuggets

The succinct and simple Pisces

'Buy really good stocks on the days when the end of the world appears nigh and ditch them when everyone thinks all our problems might be resolved .You can keep doing it ad infinitum in this market' PISCES

'We are not saying depression, but we are saying CAPITULATION to the LOW, then move upward and onward just like Mar 09 rally, but this time the rally will be THE MOTHER OF ALL RALLIES.' NOVA STAR

Our Trendsetter of the day is a little eccentric. Mysterious and puzzling even.

Some say... that he loves his symetry so much, his toothbrush has two heads and that he is married to identical twin sisters.

All we know is that he is our - slighty crazy...

@ @ @ YOTTA THE POET @ @ @

'Something very bad feeling tonight about DJIA regardless short/long.

Uncomfortable...
    YOTTA

Lets see how it pans out. Haspete and Debono were watching for double tops last night.

Happy trading xjo family

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.