XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

yotta's run, run runaway thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Precariously hanging from a high. (over Queenstown)

Or is it. Red is warning of bigger drops. Voltaire's punting on May 28 as the low. Could be higher in the mean time though. Hmmm, what to do. Been doin' a bit of buyin' and Pisces is quite right when he reckons it's hard to get the timing right if you sell and buy back.

Gym night

Xjo'ers and I wrap up a 'Maxi' workout, shower and hit the trail across the top of Kings Park and down into little Subiaco, picket fence abode of bliss for Honey Dew and I.

Or at least it was....

H.D. has some nice friends, mostly unhappily married...and safe. She has, however, one particular girl pal who is...

Tall, divorced, blonde 'n Swedish.

This woman, trendies, is every bit a vixen, a hussy, a flirt. She wears short see through skirts and - according to Honeydew - a G.

The God of trouble has also endowed her with great legs, a very nice posterior and come to bed eyes. When sitting across from a man, she likes to cross and uncross her legs like Sharon Stone....lots of times, especially when a wife is looking at him.

Women do not generally like her. However, she is Honeydew's friend and...

She has come to stay with us for a while....

As I push my bike past the roses draping over my white picket fence, my pace slows. I am in no hurry to get home.

Fellow xjo'ers. I am totally without blame. I am pretty well blame free. Not totally at fault for this one.

My Demise

Me, standing in the kitchen, peeling prawns which overlooks the outdoor dining on the patio. Swedish vixen is setting the table as we are dining Al Fresco tonight... the three of us!!

Her rear is facing me. HD is in her den, out of sight. I chance a look at Agnetha's long legs...in her short see through dress.. The temptress leans over to place the salad in the middle of the table. One heel comes up, followed by the skirt...nearly...nearly. She leans waaaay over more....and more. Confound it, she knows I'm there, yet she continues. I can't help myself, I lean way over too.

Oh my good gracious god. A tiger print G. I strain a bit further. It has 'undo me' ribbons on the side.

A very loud 'gong'. Stars, and more stars. A wooden salad bowel to the side of the head.

'You disgusting pig', says Honeydew, reaching back for another swing.

You can guess the rest comrades. The, and I quote 'that Scandinavian scrumpet', has been evicted. At the suggestion of our mysterious man of the day, we are running away south for a few days contemplation and hiking in the Porongarups.

Yotta - or as we in the know, know him, Salvador Dali.

A bit balmy? Yes. Ignorant of the market? Remember Yotta's 'Symetry post last year?

Run, run, run, run away! Yotta

Please do Friday's cranker Yotta. In the meantime trendies, here's hoping for a bounce. Go Yotta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.