APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

you’ve got to be in it to win it!

1. 212 Posts.
    Guess what you APG guys are beginning to wake up and smell the roses. It hit me where it hurts many years ago that we are the last ones down the long and windy road to make money in this game. The insiders always take the lions share well before we get to hear about it.

In saying that this China and commodity story has got a long way to go and anyone that can supply them will be rewarded. This isn’t coming from a simpleton like me but from people I know really well that are well informed yet have nothing to gain by sharing it.

Yes some say the China growth rate of 8% is a joke but if I think about the UK, if they were growing at 2% there would be partying on the streets of Newcastle until no man was left standing! I am afraid that’s not the case, no man is left standing but there’s no party, well celebration is a better word.

So all being said we are all well placed to benefit, WHEN, is always the million dollar question. I’m keeping my big trap shut until AZC are ready to let me know what is going to happen to my hard earned cash, what was I thinking?

On the other hand I suppose you’ve got to be in it to win it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.