MSB 2.23% $1.10 mesoblast limited

You All Should Listen to the Concall, page-47

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    With respect alhambra, I believe that manipulation of the share markets is chronic and deeply entrenched. I've been assured by more informed heads than I, that deliberately doing so is a crime. If that is so, why should we allow it?

antibody makes a compelling argument for light to be shone into the dark corners of society.......why should the stock market escape scutiny? Is it any more a sacred cow than the banks, who seem to have survived a bit of close examination?

There is nothing intrinsically wrong in investing~it helps improve the society when managed ethically...... it becomes problematic when structures are tilted  by big players to favour themselves. Surely this is another reason that capitalism will fail under the weight of its own corruption

If all this  seems a tad quixotic,  a reality check is easily read in the findings of any number of royal commissions~ most notably those into the banks, the police, the racing industry (in Qld), etc

Whoever said, "bad things happen when good people do nothing" had a good point...or as Howard Beale put it: "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

I don't agree with everything you say antiboby, but it's refreshing to see some passion in a just cause

Cheers,
    Pat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.04 $14.57M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21024 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.