BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

you already know what is going to happen

1. 11,407 Posts.
    BBI should already be halted.

The system is designed for those in the know to exit imo.....which obviously with the mass dumping and us scratching our heads watching saw clearly.

How can BBI trade not knowing what the terms are of our white knight or rapist in disguise?

We on Hotcopper are small but collectively if you mix in the great minds hear and listen to them quite a savvy bunch just trying to walk through the minefields and avoid being financial fodder for those in the know....we're savvy enough when we share and not bicker or argue too much to work out whats ok to make a buck from and what’s a trap.

In my opinion HC has an awesome base.,..its a solid force unto itself....wish it could be somehow brought together more but seeking out and following those posters / sharers which contrue a good level of intelligence and non-bias can guide you int he right direction.

BBI...yeah...run a mile imo.

Melua deserves a real solid pat on the back....she (that’s my instinct at work) put her head on the board and yielded.

I didn't list and was holding today at avg 11c..happy to take a 2K loss...nothing big picture wise but a pull up and one has to learn from those that put their neck out like that with conviction and that conviction is proved again and again.

Some powerful forces at work all around us...but today was an interesting day. Each day we trade we walk unchartered paths but I must say....after only 10 yrs of trading...and loving it every day....I learn a little each day...still fall and lose but its great game.

We shouldn't be trying to play each other which I feel makes up a good 80% of HC....we should as an organisation / community try to mould a bit ore over time and maybe move a bit more conjoined as a force.

We have so many brilliant people contributing here....we all know who they are....would be real nice to move collectively one day if HC owners allowed it.

Have a nice weekend folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.