CDR 16.7% 2.5¢ codrus minerals limited

G'Day FolksI've been reading all the recent postings on...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    G'Day Folks

I've been reading all the recent postings on Commander and whilst it is good to see the share price climbing off it's recent lows, in my opinion a few of you are getting well and truly ahead of yourselves.

The person who runs the Commander Managed Services business has just resigned. I do not speak for that person, but if that individual thought the Managed Services future was bright for Commander, you would have to think that individual would not be resigning. That individual has not been made redundant, Commander wanted that individual to stay. The G8 contract is up for renewal in the near future and if Commander do not win it back, in my opinion further substantial write off's will be required by Commander. You would have to think that it would have a negative impact on month to month profitability as well. I do not believe that Commander will win the G8 contract back.

You can work out for yourself the financial situation which Commander will find themselves in, if they do not win the G8 contract back.

I'd also like to point out that Amanda and her new management team, have no previous experience with Managed Services, that I am aware of.

As always, I'm happy for any of you to prove me wrong with regard to anything I have posted regarding Commander.

So like I said above, let's not get too exited about the Commander situation just yet.

Regards

Tails

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.5¢ $20.52K 712.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135190 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.