CDR 16.7% 2.5¢ codrus minerals limited

you are getting ahead of yourselves, page-13

1. 3,062 Posts.
    bleasby savadamoney astoria,

i have been in and out of cdr at significant loss,however am now in at below current sp,the issue of interest for myself is the incremental manner of sp movement all this suggests the stock is being managed,the automated systems available today are more than capable of this style of management.

this is the game of working the spread ,covering brokerage and presumably ramping sp on news,charts will not combat this relatively newfound enenmy,they rely on mathematical models to exploit the market.

at this point i must state i beleive in CDR product and management,i cannot determine wether they will successfully tender to that end i assume they will endeavour.

now back to the main theme, i dont beleive that sp on stocks are not vunerable to automated manipulation,in fact the providers of such services stated by 2007 these instruments will account for 34% of trading on the primary market.
    they are extensively used in forex derivatives and some of the more exotic financial products.

combined with the recent surge in stock lending some estimates are as high as 20% of available shares were utilised at its peak.

the big question is if the sp is under management as i beleive it is,and driven by the very sentiments expressed by all parties on this post,then carefull assessment of what might represent real value,perhaps discounted cash flow might be a better quide to determine a selling point if the stock is ramped, personally only the slump after and second wave might represent a suitable buying point

if there are any ideas like calculus to plot likely market management would like to hear.

todays market is far more sophisticated than calls or puts or warrants,none of which areused by me, i prefer direct ownership rights---------comments please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.5¢ $20.52K 712.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135190 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.