CDR 16.7% 2.5¢ codrus minerals limited

Those with holdings would wish SP keep moving up and discount...

1. 26 Posts.
    Those with holdings would wish SP keep moving up and discount any negative news, those do not hold have to carefully consider the entry point given this endless falling price history. I personally appreciate all Tails posts. I am sure Tails is waiting for something as well.

Coming back to CDR, the current financial situation is not giving any advantage for commander to win the government contracts. SA government contract is a good example. If Tails is correct again this time, I think commander will face serious problem, may have to close all ICT business?? Who knows.

Unless substantial changes result improving business performance, I think it is still too risky to enter now. None of the asset sales is able to lower bank debt. Astoria has met Amanda, I believe the management is trying their best too, but the problem as Tails pointed out, it took more than a few individuals to turn this around. Whether they can move the company in the correct direction (much more than just make redundancy and sell assets) in given time frame is still a big question to be answered.

By the way, very good to see all your discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.5¢ $20.52K 712.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135190 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.