CDR 16.7% 2.5¢ codrus minerals limited

you are getting ahead of yourselves, page-15

1. 219 Posts.
    Cheers for the post Tails.
    astoria your rich giving tails a bag about his/her postings.
    I "could" read your postings as continual ramping.

Tails brings a balanced view - I haven't yet seen a post that is extremely negative - Just a set of hold your horses warnings. Also has some interesting points worth considering and some great contacts within CDR's industry.

I'm sure Amanda and her team will pull CDR out of the pit they are in. She did a great job with Orion (OTL) and its eventual sale to MTU.
    (Pulled Orion out of a similar situation - not quite as bad).
    Interesting the relationship between Orion, MTU, CDR and Hunter Hall.

Anyway CDR is a recovery op. Buying now is risky.
    Risk averse investors will wait for a positive cash flow with a reduction in debt and a real indication that revenue will continue with all the current changes.

The danger with CDR is the fact that should the ship sink there will be nothing left once debt is cleared. NTA backing is non existant with a lot of value as intangibles which wont be worth jack with a full fire sale or liquidation.

astoria when CDR recovers I will congratulate you on your investment. For myself and perhaps others we are waiting for a more substantial entry point, yes I won't make the money you will. but I won't be sweating watching CDR's progress.

Investing at the bottom with possible recovery stocks can return massive rewards or substantial losses. If thats your game play good on you and all the best.

Just don't bag on others that may not fully agree with you and want to pass on there knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.5¢ $20.52K 712.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135190 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.