CDR 16.7% 2.5¢ codrus minerals limited

Joyce002,I have taken the time to read all of Tails posts on CDR...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Joyce002,

I have taken the time to read all of Tails posts on CDR going back 12 months. It is clear from those posts that he does have good information . What is clear to me from those posts is that they reflect the history of what has happened with Commander so far. From those postings it also seems clear that the former management got the company into a finncial and operational mess. As Tails has inferred in his posts drastic measures were needed to try and turn the situation around. The first priority has rightly had to be the debt funding position and for now this appears to have been successfully resolved. The rest remains to be seen. We shareholders will need to keep a close watch to make sure the company is not stripped of its core assets and the be left to go under holding the bulk of the Commander debt. I hold an opinion that Commander will only fail if that is the outcome the key players actually want. I am hopeful that such a scenario will not happen as some shareholders will be watching closely and would expose any shennaniging that might be going on.

This companies assets were being mooted as a takeover target when its sp was as high as $2+ and good management should in time acieve that status again.

I look forward to Tails62 insights on this company as he has not been wrong so far. Perhaps there have been some missing bits but Im sure other posters will bring them to the fore.

Cheers
    SAV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.5¢ $20.52K 712.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135190 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.