CDR 0.00% 2.6¢ codrus minerals limited

I'm a long time investor in CDR (2004-6) and 2008 (briefly)....

1. 399 Posts.
    I'm a long time investor in CDR (2004-6) and 2008 (briefly). Stock not currently held and no axe to grind. Read every post since selling recently. May get back in.

Tails was pretty clear:
    "So like I said above, let's not get too exited about the Commander situation just yet." (ie Just yet)

Sound like pretty good advice to me. Remember, you risk 100% of your capital if CDR goes under. Forget your stop losses. They wont work with a trading halt and a liquidator appointed. You need to be very certain this company is viable before investing. Who cares if you miss some of the gain in the upturn. Better to be safe than sorry.

Astoria has been long this stock when it was 50c, 40c, 30c, 20c, 10c. I respect Astoria's right to make postive posts, but have discounted much of what has been said on objectivity grounds. I also respect the right of Tails to post despite the fact she/he is not invested. Thus, assertions positive posts are acceptable, but negative ones are not is rubbish.

Perhaps someone can explain to me how Tails is shorting CDR. Doesnt seem possible unless your asserting he/she is not a retail investor.
    (refer http://www.asx.com.au/data/Shortsell.txt)

For some newbies to this stock: This is not the first time Astoria and Tails have clashed horns. Based upon the stocks performance (ie not my subjective opinion), I think you guys need to listen to Tails a little more rather than questioning motives. If motives are your thing, then please explain why the hell I just wasted 10 minutes making this post.

Its worth stating again:
    "let's not get too exited about the Commander situation just yet."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.300M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.